Having a Caesarean section in your previous pregnancy may or may not have been your choice.
You may have felt it was a great experience, but you may also have been left feeling disappointed or, worse, traumatised.
We want to help you prepare for a vaginal birth after previous caesarean section (VBAC) and to give you some tools to make sure this experience is positive and empowering.
This course will provide you with a reminder of the process of birth, an understanding of the birth options ahead of you, and allow you to prepare and relax by listening to our panel of practicing doctors and midwife.
This webinar has now ended, however you are able to purchase a recording of this webinar to ensure you don't miss out!
We will cover:
- Birth options - the risks and benefits of both vaginal and caesarean births
- Factors that affect success
- What to expect on from the birth environment
- How to optimise the likelihood of a vaginal birth
- Introduction to hypnobirthing
- Tools to have a positive birth experience
- 30 minute Q&A with our panel of experts
You will also have access to our closed Facebook group, providing you with the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.